We are versed in commercial construction, but specialize in new build and retail build outs. We can accommodate your needs for multiple fields including:
- Build you a new buildin from the ground up
- Demo a commercial building
- Medal and wood framing and acoustical ceilings
- Plumbing, Electrical, and HVAC
- BUT WE SPECIALIZE IN FINISHING, the most expensive and highly visible of all the materials, make sure you use the right crew for the job. We pride ourselves on our highest standard of finishing materials installation.
From a commercial development's earliest stage, limiting risk must be the holy grail for your project team. Preventing surprises and keeping budgets in line is crucial, and each decision an owner or developer makes will impact the risk level. Now, more than ever, controlling risk is key, with more stringent Tennessee Building Code requirements on the horizon and the cost of certain materials and skilled labor rising.
Teaming with a knowledgeable General Contractor at the concept stage can minimize your exposure to change orders and ensure quality construction documents. Choose a contractor known for working seamlessly with architects and engineers.
From day one, the contractor should provide the insight and information you need to make decisions that enhance quality, reduce costs and streamline schedules. Steps to minimize risk include:
- Pinpoint true costs up front - With a Tennessee Building Code revision, tougher energy requirements will mean higher project costs to achieve lower energy consumption on a square-foot basis. That trend demands more due diligence in choosing building components and mechanical systems. A contractor with deep pre-construction capabilities gives you accurate early estimates - whether comparing costs to improve alternate development sites or pricing new construction and renovations.
- Choose a proven team with advanced technology - Be sure your team members have mastered BIM and have the expertise to find and solve constructability issues before breaking ground.
- Support your business strategy - Will you build and sell, or hold the asset? A thorough General Contractor will analyze structural and mechanical systems to identify best value, based on a project's initial vs. life-cycle costs.
- Insist on an open-book relationship - Open-book accounting lets you monitor costs in real-time. Partner with a General Contactor known for earning trust - one who'll be your advocate with clients, tenants and prospects.
- Standardize TI costs to streamline negotiations - Your General Contractor should standardize your project's tenant improvement cost package and outline optional upgrades, enabling you to streamline negotiations with prospective tenants.
Our commercial general contractors are exactly that, commercial general contractors, not something in between. They have over 7 years of experience helping Middle Tennessee businesses with their commercial construction projects. We have the expertise needed to handle the construction of commercial buildings, as well as, the attention-to-detail needed to resolve the more common minor commercial construction repairs. No matter what commercial construction or repairs you need, Faithco is the answer. Our commercial general contractors will work alongside you through out the construction process. This way you never have to worry about unexpected expenses and delays.
These are just a few of the commercial construction services we offer:
- New Building Construction
- Existing Building Renovations & Upgrade
- Interior Improvements
- Design – Build
- Office Build out
- Retail & Food Service Establishments
- Project Management
Here at Rutherford Contractors Group our clients Construction needs are top priority. We will work hard to earn their satisfaction. Excellence, integrity, honesty and trust worthiness are all characters we strive to achieve. We will earn our Clients trust by preform our promises of excellence in a stellar manner. Our man power and workmanship will be of experience work in the trade. Ruthcogroup is striving to be the best in the commercial construction industry.